At Pine Beach Lodge we use 17 foot Aluminum Lund Outfitter boats with a 40HP Yamaha motors.
These boats have flat flooring and are equipped with live wells, bilge pumps, storage compartments, and mounted pedestal cushion seats for comfort.
Although we do not provide depth finders or trolling motors you are welcome to bring your own, and mount these items to our boats.
The docks are equipped with electricity, and extension cords for the convenience of charging your electronics.
For those who want to bring their own boats we have cement landing so launching your boat will be effortless.
Upon returning from a successful day of fishing you will be greeted by our friendly dock hand, who will tie up y our boat and fillet, wrap and freeze your catch.
* Little Joe Spinners with #6 or #8 Eagle Claw hook
(Colors: pounded gold and pounded silver, blue, chartreuse green)
* Jigs: 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/8 oz
(Colors: silver, chartreuse green, pink, black with white eyes)
* Zara Spooks medium size sway back model
(Colors: Blue top with white/silver belly and white and red buck tail on last treble hook)
* Deep Diving Baits: Thunder Stick with large bill
Deep Running Reef Runners: large (6 inches)
Deep Running Bombers: large (6 inches)
* Buck Tail #5 Mepps
(1 Black, 1 White, 1 Brown)
* Bulldog: medium sized
(Colors: orange, brown, white)
* Flat Black Suik weighted
* Medium/Heavy Action Rod with Bait Casting Reel & 20# test mono
* Heavy Musky Rod with at least 25# Dacron and heavy steel leaders
* Light weight Walleye Rod with open faced reel 6 or 8 # test mono
Copyright © 2020 Pine Beach Lodge - All Rights Reserved.
Website Created & Maintained by Allie Testa-Fuerst